Wednesday, October 11, 2006

With A Little Help From My Friends

Thank you for your support auntie lo-lo, uncle g, and uncle dan-dan. I've been pretty upset over here and appreciate your supportive and honest words that give a full perspective from a subjective objectivity.

Although Pooks and I quarrelled about the nature of this "name calling" argument, we made our peace. I love my husband, and even if I don't agree with him or his family, I will try to be civil, but I won't back down from this very touchy issue of non-grandma-tis, no matter who's in mourning or venting anger. Life has no room for mountains made out of mole hills.

I had second thoughts about the Apple Hill trip too, but Pooks convinced me of the importance of being a family regardless. As such I have extended the peace pipe and reminded Auntie P-chan et al that the invitation to Apple Hill still stands despite our mutual offenses, present and future.

Let's see hope it turns out for the better.

Onward ho(s) to more positive things, I read and loved (and still love) auntie lo-lo's blog, (which I nagged her to do) given that she's such an in-ter-esting person with such an in-ter-esting life in San Francisco and beyond. And what an in-ter-esting part she's been of my life, (sigh) but that is another blogstory if ever there was one. Another time, kiddie-winkies, I promise, another time. As for now, lo-lo is living it up in a Cinderella-like fairy tale complete with fairy godfathers, a Prince Charming of late but pure heart, and all the bippity-boppity-boo one could wish for. Hooray for lo-lo!

And now let's spam uncle dan-dan to get his blog up, cuz you know...he cra-zee! uncle dan-dan got some crazy crack stories about life and has always been one of the smartest of the bunch. I love you, ya big irish lug! He's got the face of the boy next door and the mischieviousness but lovableness of Calvin (as in Hobbes) and Dennis (as in Menance). If you don't do a blog, you will have done a great diservice to us all. blog, blog, blog, blog, blog!

Lastly, we have Miss Fair and Mr. Good Mikey, the purest of heart and soul, who also need to blog their goodness into this world. I shall be assisting Miss Fair with hers within the week after I pin down some cherubim children artwork for her new childcare business in Roseville, CA. If anyone is good with kiddie-winkies, it's Miss Fair -- she's got Waldorf written all over her.

Mr. Good Mikey, you are a computer guru. I need not say more, but if you aren't blogging, you'd better be decorating someone's house or throwing a soiree somewhere, you're so good at it. Are you sure you're not gay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home